November Fitness Challenge.
- Exercise in some form every day.
- Meditate every day.
- Plan meals ahead of time.
- Drink 3 litres of water a day.
- Eat 85% clean foods (clean meaning minimal processing) at every meal.
- Lose weight (long-term goal weight 65kgs).
- Count calories, keep a food journal.
- Stay orgnaised.
- Become a Runner.
PRE-CHALLENGE TASKS 1: Write 10 reasons why I want to be a runner.
PRE-CHALLENGE TASKS 2: Weigh in, fitness test (how far I can run in what amount of time) and measurements.
PRE–CHALLENGE TASKS 3: Organise, Preparation, blog, and research.
CHALLENGE TASKS 1: Complete a blog entry every day.
CHALLENGE TASKS 2: Complete 1 hour of exercise every day – following this plan.
CHALLENGE TASKS 3: Tracking walk/run progress on this graph weekly.
CHALLENGE TASKS 4: Weigh in every week, track progress.
CHALLENGE TASKS 5: Drink a minimum of 2 litres of water every day.
POST- CHALLENGE TASK: Weigh in, measurements to compare goals reached.