I find having a list of the things I want to do and achieve help keep me present. It reminds me that I do have a big picture strategy when I start to feel caught up in all the stress and gloom that life can sometimes bring on.
Each item on my list is a product of my manifesto and an expression of the person I know that I am.
My list changes and evolves all the time and I want to have a record of the things I do to look back on. I know I post a lot about fitness and weight loss but that isn’t my entire life, just an important aspect that I want to maintain focus on.
Along with one off things I also have habits I want to implement into my daily life, I have put these on here along with a ‘considered done’ statement. Because its one thing to say ‘I want to read more’ but I can actually measure and achieve something like ‘I will read one book a month’.
Jump in a pool fully clothed. Get my drivers licence with a manual car. Own a car. Graduate from University.
- Learn how to run. I’ll consider this complete when I run my first 5k.
Visit New Zealand. Go bungee jumping. Do the 3 park pass on the Gold Coast.
- Visit every state and territory of Australia (
WA, NT, SA, QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS) Go snorkeling.
- Lose 20kgs. (5kgs, 10kgs, 15kgs, 20kgs)
- Reach goal weight 65kgs
- Quit sugar.
- Own a DLS camera and know how to use it.
- Drink 3L of water a day. Considered done when I achieve 3 months without sugar.
- Eat 3 servings of veggies a day. Considered done when I achieve 3 months consistency.
Be a bridesmaid.
- Read 1 book a month for a year.
- Read 100 books in a year.
- Go on a “no destination” road trip.
- Complete 16 art pieces and a portfolio.
- Finish the first draft of my novel.
Go para-sailing. Ride in a helicopter.
- Get a tattoo.
Go on a Cruise. Visit Canada, Alaska. Visit Hawaii. Become a pancake making pro. Spend a week alone. (10/3/13 – 16/3/13)
- Finish crocheting my blanket.
Learn how to put air in your tyres. Learn 2 new recipes. 1) Home made Burgers. 2) Chocolate Pudding Pie
- Take underwater pictures.
Attend a costume party and dress up. (2/11/12)
- Write a song.
- Go Island hopping in the Caribbean.
Help a charity.
- Live near the beach.
- Eat a croissant in Paris.
- Take a picture with the Hollywood sign.
- Own a holiday home.
See P!nk live.
- Have a home library.
- Take a photo everyday for a year.
- Experience a white Christmas.
- Do the color run.
- Become fluent in another language.
- Go on a mission trip.
- Live overseas for 12 months.
- See the Northern lights.
- Visit Machu Pichu.
- Go to the airport and buy a ticket on a random flight.
- Get my Doctorate.
- Go on a safari in Africa.
- Visit England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
- Become self employed.
- Go paddle boarding.
- Ride a gondola.